Blue World - Quest

A forum where you can announce your awesome project(s).

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

Yeh, methinks it needs to be longer. However, I completely skipped the hard level and went straight to extreme after beating easy. Umm, it said that after certain events those houses that were blocked off would be opened. I beat all of the super arts thingys at that one house, and went to that town thats right near roboland. Then I ran all the way back home to see if anything else was opened. Nothing was so I ran over to anna bot and defeated her, but I couldn't go back after doing that. So I just beat up the big dude with the stick and won the game. I think he was a bit too easy though. Part of it could be that I ate 1 blk apple, 2 def apples, and 1 strength apple when fighting him :).
bananas... o.o
VahnRPG
Extreme Poster

Post by VahnRPG »

i have NO idea what the hell you're talking about...
I'd rather be a nobody remembered by someone than a somebody remembered by noone.

'Boku' can't save the world - Blaze Rennaul
--'Boku' doesn't have to... - Klyne Ryuuno
Blue World - Coming soon
VahnRPG
Extreme Poster

Post by VahnRPG »

not really Blue World - Quest related, but in an attempt to figure out how to do some of the engines I want, I'm making little side programs that implement whatever feature. Right now, I'm working on a small (story wise) game that'll use the map system of BW-Q and have a fighting style battle system. It's going rather well, I'm working on the fighting system right now... I'm not sure how far I'll get with it, though, but it'll be something to do
I'd rather be a nobody remembered by someone than a somebody remembered by noone.

Blue World - Coming soon
shadowing

Post by shadowing »

I think it's going to go very far. For the battle system, is the damage calculation going to be revised?
VahnRPG
Extreme Poster

Post by VahnRPG »

honestly, i have no clue. i'll certainly try and work on it, but if i'm going to be adding the ability to link combos together, i'll have to take that into concern

Blue World - Coming soon
VahnRPG
Extreme Poster

Post by VahnRPG »

well, once I get back from my vacation, with any luck i'll have enough motivation to start working on this game. Fortunately, I was the creator of Blue World and Marc the Superkid and all that other stuff, so I don't have to worry about any copyright infringments >XD
it's going alot slower than it was when I was working on my map editior...very annoying, actually...

Blue World - Coming soon