Animal Crossing friend codes!

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

k, i'm gonna be playing for a while, and the gates are open. :)
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

I got it (finally) and my gates will always be open when I am in a wifi zone, usually on the weekends. I'll tell you my friend code then. By they way, you need to know the person's name and the name of their town too. I am Paul and my town is Flytown. It's a dumb name, but it is named after the first city I beat Sim City 2000 with years upon years ago. My town fruit is pears. And my sister has peaches.

By the way, I planted the peaches, but they died. Is it because I planted them in the snow? Oh well.
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

cool tfg. if you click the picture in my sig, you can make one of those cool pics w/ all your info in it. go ahead and add me and come over whenever. I have oranges in my town, and am usually online when I play at home. :)
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

Blah, stupid me.

Name: Jim
Town: Haven

Still the same friend code.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Paul of Flytown 4467 4026 3960.

kv83: I can read your name/town name. Is it Piep or Plep. Or is that a typo and should be Pipe? Whatever, none of you guys were on :x. Get on, now.I have lots of fruit for you, just need oranges and cherries as far as I know.
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

I'll jump on right now.. can only play for a little while tho, work in 1 hour.

//edit - just kidding. i can see your town but it won't let me connect. error 86420, udp settings or something. it's weird because others can come to my town just fine. i guess i'll fiddle w/ the router tomorrow.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

I couldn't see your town, but someone else managed to come to mine. I looked up error 86420 and it says that it has to do with firewall settings and it recommends turning the firewall off while playing.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

I'll be on until 6pm Central tonight. Maybe. Get on soon.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Answering "big nights" "unfortunately" and "I'm embarrassed" at the barber's got me hair like Bob from SLC punk.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Post by the_unknown_one »

I bought AC: WW yesterday, it finally got released here in the EU! It's great, I LOVE it! My friend code is 4982-8450-5854, my name is Bram and my town's name is Nooktown :D My fruit is oranges :) I hope someone here plays it yet, else i'll have NO friends :(
KevinJB
Calc Wizard

Post by KevinJB »

Dude I'm getting it hopefully today! Can't wait to play on wifi but my router is weird so I might not be able to :( But I hope I can!
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
KevinJB | RevSoft
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Post by the_unknown_one »

If you get it, tell me so we can meet! And the game is GREAT, even without wifi (i haven't been able to use it yet in this game cause i got no friends :( ).