Bugfixes

Moderator: Kozak

conget

Bug

Post by conget »

Infinite Flux is just in use with chapter 6. But one bug is for used from episode 1 till 5!!!

===============================================
Inn bug.
First:
Used all your money (Need less than 20 gc left). Then talk to the barkeeper (Marin). Say you want to stay a night (EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH GC!!!). Then strange code coming out...{Did the barkeeper get angry?} And sometimes you will have to fight a bugfigure. Do not bother to defeat him, because you cannot defeat him! He gave me more than 27000 DAMAGE!!!

{{I had beat him once in chapter 4, AND SO i will stay behind the bar next to the barkeeper! Turn around and look in the box or kind of stuff. It will say you have finished this episode!!! COOL!!!! because this episode has the most quest thingeys, more than other chapters!!! COOL TRAVEL OVER ALL EPISODES to episode 6!!!!}}

Shia the witch bug

I did not really lost to her, just to test what she is going to say if i am defeated by her. But it end up stuck on a place where i can not move! Luckily, enemies can still attack you, and so you have got to lost to continue the game and start over next to stooge.

Item bugs

Weapons price is not cut by half if selling. Instead, you only lost 1 gc! So i keep buying and selling the items till i get the best equipments! STRONG!!!

Locked chest
locked chest in chapter 5 {{Told many times by other players...}}

2x Deadly Blade for free!
In chapter 5, after you got permission to go to the (archeoptower or what ever that building is). Go up to talk to broud, then talk to the person at the button floor of the tower. He will give you a portal key. Then, talk to Broud, and he will give you Deadly Blade. Then go to snatch, get the safe keys, fight snatch, return the key to owner. Then you can talk to the man on the button floor of the tower again. He give you another protal key, then talk to broud. He also give you another Deadly blade! SELL TO GET MONEY!!!!!

Gamecrash
After you have left the castle on chapter 6, you will need to fight to bruno. If you lost, your game will get stucked...

Another upopen chest

In chapter 3, when you get back to the forest. You will see the broken house of stooge. Up there you also see a chest, but you can not reach there. (Straight up of the orc)

Infinite flux magic
Still not fixed

Marins belonging
keep returning, but cannot abuse that bug

Can not heal lelani
The healing magic can not heal leleni herself now...

MP bug? 21 may 2005
If you want to use mp, like "Flux", then when you need to choose oponent to use. You want to cancel and use another magic, you keep have used MP already!
billybobjones

Post by billybobjones »

The first post talked about my problem. I can't beat the retarded brother because he won't attack me. Can I get a fixed Chp 4 the link is broken?
Also, why don't you update the version on Ticalc.org. It still has the bug in chp. 4 in it?
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

INN BUG = FIXED

SHIA THE WITCH = FIXED

ITEM SELLING BUG = isn't a bug, it works perfectly FIXED

LOCKED CHEST BUG = FIXED

DEADLY BLADE BUG = theoretically FIXED

BRUNO fight bug = there isn't a bruno in the game. Do you mean Brun from chap 5 (which you don't have to fight) or Brutus from chap 6, which you have to fight.

UNOPEN Chest bug = isn't a bug, you can get there FIXED

FLUX magic = not fixed

MARINS BELONGINGS = ain't a bug FIXED

LELANI HEAL BUG = not fixed

MP BUG = not fixed
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Cool, when are you going to upload the newest version?
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Well in my attempt to update a 'hit or not hit' formula which was flawed, I made it even worse. Once I fix that I will upload it.
Now my exams are over I finally have time to do the things I want, so kalan you know what that means ;).
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Kozak wrote:Well in my attempt to update a 'hit or not hit' formula which was flawed, I made it even worse. Once I fix that I will upload it.
Now my exams are over I finally have time to do the things I want, so kalan you know what that means ;).
8) , hit me up with a pm or email and I will be ready :roll: .
conget

Post by conget »

i think it will take a long long time
Xcivare, a new text base game made by Conget
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

I see that you're new to the forum. Just to let you know, most of the people here don't like necroposting very much.(posting a new post on a thread that hasn't been posted on in a long while) If you have something constructive to add, or even if you are just asking about progress, it's probably ok, but use your common sense. Just letting you know. :)
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

It hasnt been that long 8), hehe.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

yeah, 8 months. :P

I do hope Kozak comes back, he's been gone for a few months.
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
strayfang007

Post by strayfang007 »

Um...woooow, its been a VERRRY long time. But there is a bug i'd like to report. I do hope Kozak comes back, but then i might be able to email him directly...hopefully. Well, her's the bug:

dark weapons are not effective against orcs, but they are supposed to be.