Game help

Moderator: Kozak

darksteel

Daughter???

Post by darksteel »

Where is the daughter of the blacksmith in chapter 2
ignition

Post by ignition »

No need to double post dude. I can't help you though..I forget (it's been so long.) Just walk around every bit of the map, and have some fun training while you're at it.
conget

Blacksmith daughter

Post by conget »

1st, talk to the one who love books.
Find the inn, across the bridge on the left en you find a house. go inside and talk him.

Defeat shia the witch
Go right you will see a black hole on the ground. Defeat the witch, than talk the girl in there. That girl is the blacksmith daughter
darksteel

Daughter???

Post by darksteel »

thx i found her
conget

Hallo

Post by conget »

No thanks
billybobjones

Post by billybobjones »

I am on chapter 4 and have defeated the first of the 3 undead brothers. I got the needed gem for the 2nd one, (first one inside cave) and returned to him to fight and he says, "Allright thanks for getting it. Stand gaurd" (or something like that) then the text ends and no battle takes place I talked with everyother NPC on the board. What's going on?
conget

Use the bug

Post by conget »

Hmm, that is strange of course. But if you can't get through, use the bug.

1. Spend all your money on thingeys (Weapons for example, you will get the money back later if you sell it.)
2. Then go to the inn, and keep talking to the inn bar. If you do not have enough money, you will get strange code then fight the bar men or rest, i don't remember. When it is over, you see you stand behind the bar. Look at one of those things and you will see the end of epilogue 3. It says it will go to chapter 4....

Hopes the bug still here.
Xcivare, a new text base game made by Conget
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

I need to fix that bug but sadly enough it doesn't happen to me and I have no clue as to what might be causing it. I'll keep looking though.

And billybob the same goes for your problem, it should start but it doesn't.

If you email me at maerten@gmail.com I'll send you a version which let's you continue in chapter 5.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
zhangvict

Re: Game help

Post by zhangvict »

I'm on chapter 5(ticlac version) and I cant find the 4th spellbook(dwarfen runes or something). help? :!:

heres the list of spellbooks:

bard book
paladin scrolls
shiver tome
?????(dwarfen runes)
celestial orb(not got it yet)

I dont know which chap it is in but I figured it must be in ch4 or ch5 cz the tome is in ch3 and the orb is in ch6

Please help! :!: (if its a glitch that makes the runes unobtainable could you upload the files(s) of the fixed version?)