Summer Time!! Fun, or pain?

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Hey didn't you went there last year aswell? You are partly persian right?
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

There should always be internet cafes in the cities and stuff.
bananas... o.o
Duck
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Duck »

Hmm well I'm going to finish university and hope to get my bachelor within 4 years. I'm aiming for it. I'm convinced it'll open some doors to nice Master programs.

And about vacation... I cant wait. I'm going to make a 2-week eastern europe car tour with 3 friends. We want to see Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, and some days in Istria's coastline. Then straight to Italy for a 1-week laidback vacation at Toscana, Italy.

After the vacation I'll be getting my drivers license (finally). I'm getting my golfing license right now, so with some luck I'll be playing golf now and then. Also I'm planning to do three days of clubbing in London with my girlfriend, and to visit my sister in New York.

:D Cant wait
MetalHead25
Extreme Poster

Post by MetalHead25 »

Well, im going to Russia for the whole summer probably (June 24-August 14) which also means no comp (maybe my dad's laptop), no internet. just my old 83+. I will probably won't have any access to intenet cafes because most of the time i will be at my gran's house which is basically a farm. so i will be looking forward to some fishing, hard work and swimming. (and of course the main part: introducing METAL to my old friends, (man im gonna have to carry like 30 cds))
I WORSHIP THOSE WHO LIKE METAL

'MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR MOM....'
ImageJeff Hanneman-Slayer (1991 Black Magic Video)
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Or an ipod 8)
MetalHead25
Extreme Poster

Post by MetalHead25 »

screw that! i would rather burn all my music in mp3 on a cd for my mp3 reading cd-player. an ipod is too expensive. i would rather buy an new electric guitar than an ipod

lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

there are cheaper*better* mp3 players than ipod.
DarkerLine
Calc Wizard

Post by DarkerLine »

MetalHead25 wrote:Well, im going to Russia for the whole summer probably (June 24-August 14) which also means no comp (maybe my dad's laptop), no internet. just my old 83+. I will probably won't have any access to intenet cafes because most of the time i will be at my gran's house which is basically a farm. so i will be looking forward to some fishing, hard work and swimming. (and of course the main part: introducing METAL to my old friends, (man im gonna have to carry like 30 cds))
Similar. Although I hope for *some* internet.
just try to be nice to people.

Post by MetalHead25 »

well even if i had the access to internet my parents would be like "No." even though i can go to an internet cafe for like 1.5 bucks per hour

tokijnct

Post by tokijnct »

tokijnct will go to percussion camp once every week until school starts. Also, he will go on a vacation to Canada. Time to enter phase 3 of high school fun.
Projects:
Phantasy Star Dark Millenia - Put aside for the moment...

UnitedTI BASIC Competition
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Ah finally vacation time. I have adjusted my plans a little.

First I am gonna sail for a week with my brother and father in our Frysian lake district.

Then I am going on a 3 week hitchhiking trip with a good friend of mine. We're going to Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest and then probably the Balaton lake. Then go back via Vienna, Munich, Frankfurt. I am especially interested in seeing Prague and Budapest. And I hope we can hitchhike that distance in 3 weeks :).

So maybe I'll see you around Durk, since you seem to be going in the same direction :).
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

I don't much recommend visiting the Balaton area, unless you have a lot of money to spend on poor services. Hungarians prefer the Adriatic Sea for a reason (except those who have a summer cottage at the lake)...
pacHa
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by pacHa »

sooo many people seem to go to Hungary during these vacations %)
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

I'll hide or something. :lol:
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Well I don't know if it's easy to hitchhike to the Adriatic sea aswell. It seems to be quite far and we'll have to return to Holland aswell. But hey, how expensive can a tent near a lake be? :roll: