Are you a computer hacker?

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

But still with all things considered being a president during a war doesn't exactly make you a hero. But the compounding of overly conservative views and biased towards the big buisness is really adding to it. So far Bush looks like a real retard when it comes to econmics. If he could just bring some more troops home before the holidays then he may regain some more trust.

But really I'm surprised he has keeped so many peoples trust in this time, he must be doing something.

Hopefully next election they will have someone better than kerry.

But remember it's not about the oil it's about liberating the people. :roll:
thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

oh I know that *contiues disscussion in RANDOM off topicness*
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

OH okay that makes sense now, I was lost in that topic.
thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

oh ok it's their now so we well duscuss it more their ok? :wink:
MetalHead25
Extreme Poster

Post by MetalHead25 »

lloydkirk1989 wrote:
Jim e wrote:Yeah clinton started a war right he got a lewinsky :roll:

George bush should have finishd the job when he had the chance, leaving it for his son doesn't help anyone.

Dear GOD, the Healthy Forests Initiative! Cut down trees to prevent forest fires. Sound logic if I ever heard any. :lol: :lol:
That realy is true. The reason why alot of people hate bush is Iraq...."Its all about oil"...."The real terroist are in the white house" :lol: The Iraq war has completely ruined his reputation, because his father didn't take care of the problem. He was too consumed with having a good political appearance.
What porblem?
There wasn't any problem in Iraq that US had take care of?
There was was mass genocide in Rwanda, in 1994. 1,000,000 people died in 100 days. No one intervened then even though the whole wolrd knew about it. Why? Because Rwanda (A small country in Africa) had no economical value to them. Their main export was coffee beans which we get plenty from S. America.
Was it America's business, something that was going on in Iraq this time?
Bush covered up his "quest for cheaper oil" by saying that he was freeing the Iraqi people from Saddam. In reality many more died from this intervention than saved.
I WORSHIP THOSE WHO LIKE METAL

'MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR MOM....'
ImageJeff Hanneman-Slayer (1991 Black Magic Video)
thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

*duscussion continued at RANDOM OFF TOPICNESS (FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T STAY ON TOPIC)*
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

The US has taken care of many problems, ridding the country of a tyrant who killed and tortured thousands of innocent racial minorities and shitte muslims. Every day a mass grave is found. These losses were far more significant than the civilians who died in the invasion.
MetalHead25
Extreme Poster

Post by MetalHead25 »

no they weren't!
they were already dead!
and the only reason the US tried to do something is because Iraq has oil and they thought they might get a discount for "freeing" them

thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

all the more reason this is true

" a death is a tradgedy but 1,000,000 deaths is a statistic"

and PLEASE discuss this here or this topic will probably magicly be locked
CONTINUED
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

I know they were already dead! The point is the people who died and would have continued to die under Sadam, are a far greater number than the civilians killed in freeing Iraq. Going back to Rwanda, the US didn't send an intervetion force, because the French were the one's supplying the Hutu rebel majority who were responsible for the mass genocide of the Tutsi minority. There was nothing that could have been done. By intervening we would be declaring war with France. Seriously, you need to read up on your history a little more... :roll:
thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

hmm your sig is temporarly closed.
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

The site is temporarily down if thats what you mean?
MetalHead25
Extreme Poster

Post by MetalHead25 »

lloydkirk1989 wrote:I know they were already dead! The point is the people who died and would have continued to die under Sadam, are a far greater number than the civilians killed in freeing Iraq. Going back to Rwanda, the US didn't send an intervetion force, because the French were the one's supplying the Hutu rebel majority who were responsible for the mass genocide of the Tutsi minority. There was nothing that could have been done. By intervening we would be declaring war with France. Seriously, you need to read up on your history a little more... :roll:
So the US sends their own people to die to save a bunch of Iraqui losers for free?? I don't think so.
France supported the Rwandan military, the majority of which were Hutu while more than 95% of the murders were done by the Interhamwe or groups of civilians armed with machetes. The US could've intervened to stop them.
Firtst of all, most of the killiings were done with machetes which didn't need to be supplied by France. Second of all they could have tried to do something. They wouldn't be attacking the military, they would be attacking the criminals, the Interhamwe or the armed civillians who weren't supplied by France but were on their own.

lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Prior to the genocide, the government and the army was dominted by the Tutsi. The Hutu raised up a rebel army well supplied and finaanced by france and encouraged the "hutu power" movement of which the Interhamwe belonged too. They did nothing to stop them and in fact encouraged them.
most of the killiings were done with machetes
WTF! Where did you pull that stat from? You don't take over half a country with machetes! They had heavy weaponry and fire power. You're making the hutu look like good guys. :lol:
MetalHead25
Extreme Poster

Post by MetalHead25 »

actually you are quite wrong.
before Rwanda got it's independence in 1962 the Belgians gave all the good workplaces and housing to the Tutsis. After the independence the Hutus took over th government and many Tutsis fled to neighboring Uganda. in 1989, they armed themselves and formed the RPF, invading Rwanda in 1990. The Hutu government killed some Tutsis claiming them to be spies for the RPF(Rwandan Patriotic Front) On April 6, 1994 the RPF and th Hutus signed a peace treaty allowing the Tutsis to come back and the killing will stop. That same day, the plane of the returning president of Rwanda was shot down. The Hutu military took that as a sign and started some killing encouraging the citizens to kill Tutsis. The Interhamwe were armed 99% with machetes. but they didn't take over the whole country because they were the whole country. Rwanda is 84% Hutu and 15% Tutsi. THe Interhamwe were the ones behind all of the massacres. (DONE WITH MACHETES) The RPF take over Rwanda and the Genocide stops as Hutus flee.