immortality rings?

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

immortality rings?

Post by Drak Dragon »

I was watching "Suzukisan" for the 845276th time today, and i got curious, and decided to type Alexchiu.com and lo and behold... its a real site... weird.... but check this out Clicky! (Dwedit won't let you use an affiliate link)
----
Drak
Leumas
Extreme Poster

Post by Leumas »

If it really granted immortality than why does the comming up with $20 million dollars bother him? Just buy something from modern day, wait 200 years and sell it for billions. OR he could invest all his money in long term stock and still be alive when the stock markets get good again.

Of course since it is not food or a drug he can sell it as jewlery for several thousand and the FDA can't say anything.

Still should we form an immortality topic or should we just make this one cover that?
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

Welcome to 1996! (Literally).
gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

@Drak i dont think you were that surprised to find out it is a real site...but anyway...do you really believe what that guy says? read some of the other stuff on that site...seems he is trying to promote a religion...
Reginald Tucker (Gimpynerd) www.gimpynerd.com
Amateur Programmer / Game Designer

Want to learn Z80 assembly? E-mail me at gimpynerd@gmail.com to set up a time for lessons!
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Man this guy is a genius, he explain things in such simple way that anyone can understand.

"Black holes are not magic", Why didn't anyone think of this before?

Also gravity is basicaly the same thing that attracts paper clips to a comb after a through combing.

I'm off to build my own immortality ring, That way I can post on maxcoderz forever. :roll:
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

gimpynerd wrote:@Drak i dont think you were that surprised to find out it is a real site...but anyway...do you really believe what that guy says? read some of the other stuff on that site...seems he is trying to promote a religion...
I believe he is a follower of the I ching religion, they also believe that randomly throwing coins, bones and dices can predict the future..
Leumas
Extreme Poster

Post by Leumas »

I tried that once, and predicted I would hit my friend. AMAZINGLY it worked. And I spent the next 2 weeks apoligizing(spelling ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!) for the incident.

Did anyone actually read his patent? He has all these claims but never justifies one of them. All the paten(spelling :x ) is, is for a ring that has magnets.

If you got the magnets stuck together is that good or does it negate the whole effect?

:kitty: Maybe it should have a warning do not opperate electronic equipment while wearing.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

leofox wrote:
gimpynerd wrote:@Drak i dont think you were that surprised to find out it is a real site...but anyway...do you really believe what that guy says? read some of the other stuff on that site...seems he is trying to promote a religion...
I believe he is a follower of the I ching religion, they also believe that randomly throwing coins, bones and dices can predict the future..
actually i do think that he is a follower of this religion for reasons of my own that I will not elaborate on here.

Want to learn Z80 assembly? E-mail me at gimpynerd@gmail.com to set up a time for lessons!
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Drak Dragon »

who me or alex chiu? if me, you're wrong..

But anyway, i do think that it *SEEMS* possible, because the body has its own natural electric current, and the magnetism of the magnets may actually help stimulate the body ( ? )

And yes, if it works, I'm getting my OWN immortality rings so i can post forever!!!!!11onehackcough
----
Drak
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I just googled up some real(I think) Magical science(oxymoron).
http://www.firstscience.com/SITE/ARTICLES/wizard.asp

If magnets sustain life, this sumo is gonna live for ever :shock:

Srry if it breaks formating for anyone. :oops:
Drak Dragon
Sir Posts-A-Lot

WOW!

Post by Drak Dragon »

WOW! that article was awesume.
----
Drak
Shadow Phoenix
Calc Guru

Post by Shadow Phoenix »

I dont believe him....
Life is getting better.
chronoflare

Post by chronoflare »

...Immortatility bah. If we were destined to be immortal why bother to make heaven or hell. Exactly how do you stop death? Turn off gerosone?
Long retired from this forum. For all of those who are still coding here back from the days I posted, rock on.
If you are interested to see what I am working on now go to http://www.axulyon.com/
gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

i don't believe drak believes in destiny...

Dwedit
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Dwedit »

To stop death... Tab+G+F10?
You know your hexadecimal output routine is broken when it displays the character 'G'.