Metroid forum back.

Moderator: tr1p1ea

dysfunction
Calc Master

Post by dysfunction »

@Bryan: no, BG plans to stay together, it's just Thomen who's leaving. Also the new Demons & Wizards won't be delayed, it's release has already been announced (it's called Touched by the Crimson King):
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... emID=35050

"You're very clever, young man, but it's turtles all the way down!"
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

necro, on page one of this topic wrote:wow...it would be funny if someone anounced they had a terminal illness for April Fools :wink:
cutmanmike, from the Zdoom.org forums wrote:Ever heard of Glaucoma? Google it. I just found out I have it, which means this is my LAST day on the computer. I'm so angry with this stupid world taking everything from me. Sorry zdoomers, I have alot of people to say goodbye to so I don't have alot of time. Thanks for being "friends" if you want to call it. I'll assure i'll PM most of the people here a goodbye message later.

Goodbye

- Mike
Lutrov71, in response wrote:Damn, that sucks. Cya dude.
jallamann, also in response wrote:If this isn't a bad april fools joke, then... Goodbye :cry:
Ixnatifual, surprisingly, also responding wrote:What?! No! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
That sucks so much, cutman! :(((((((((

And there is currently no cure according to what I read about it... Although it says a cure is on the way, that could take decades or even be false :((((((

But goodbye, it was fun having you in the forums. They better make that cure fast! :evil:
cutmanmike, later that day, after previous three posts wrote:I'm sorry to tell you all this but...

APRIL FOOLS FUCFACES!!!!!11111!!11!!

Jalla wins
Last edited by BetaSword on Wed 06 Apr, 2005 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

What that post was supposed to be about? :shock:
ImageImageImageImage
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

Responding to necro's comment from page one of this topic, simply enough.