yes!

Moderator: tr1p1ea

bcherry

Post by bcherry »

Well, I'm glad to see someone actually visits my website regularly... I was joking, btw kevin. Of course I've never played any of your stuff, so I wouldn't really know. Oh yeah, while I'm on the topic, where can I find a direct link to the really long screenshot in the archive on ticalc? Is it just being processed and will be up later?
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Yeah I am wondering why ticalc.org take so long to upload 2 screenshots :P I hope they wil be up soon.

I think ticalc.org stopped allowing remote linking though

EDIT: Holy c***! 800th post! :shockedpuzzled:
ImageImageImageImage
bcherry

Post by bcherry »

Hmm, ok, I was just wondering because I want to link to that one in the "about" section of my page. I might just rehost it myself.
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Kevin: Thats kind of funny. You censored crap in your last post, but you're posted f*** serveral times with the censor. :lol:
Last edited by lloydkirk1989 on Wed 13 Apr, 2005 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

o_O is it sensor? or CENSOR
bananas... o.o
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Spengo....perfectionist. :wink:
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

No actually...people usually say I don't care enough about things...that I let things go by me without paying attention...o_O It's just that I tend to notice misspellings in forums methinks. I don't know why. I also don't think you can really call the gfx in Dr. Snipe perfectionist. Or my grades for that matter. :P Everyone says I'm way too laid back and I need to get my arse moving. Anyways, how is THIS metroid coming along. Are there any new screenies? :cowboy:
bananas... o.o
bcherry

Post by bcherry »

Joe has been very quiet lately. I've heard he has professed a plan to not release more screenies before the game is complete. I hope at least he is working on it fairly regularly. I'm too scared to ask him on AIM...
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

Post by the_unknown_one »

Too scared? Next time he's on AIM, i'll ask him right away.
bcherry

Post by bcherry »

I'm just worried that he probably gets a lot of people asking, and don't want to annoy him...
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

Post by the_unknown_one »

Well, he almost never talks anyway, so it doesnt make much difference :lol:
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

bcherry wrote:I'm just worried that he probably gets a lot of people asking, and don't want to annoy him...
As said on the old forum (or here, I dont remember where I saw it exactly), he stop working on metroid for 15 minutes everytime someone bother him to finish Metroid. Am I right?
ImageImageImageImage
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

kevin for the love of God...change your damn avatar!

Yeah Joe is always busy...who can blame the guy either, I always feel weird about asking somebody about their progress on AIM...I, like bcherry, dont wanna annoy them. :wink:
The Revolution is here...
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

Kevin wrote:As said on the old forum (or here, I dont remember where I saw it exactly), he stop working on metroid for 15 minutes everytime someone bother him to finish Metroid. Am I right?
He never said that, but it was a joke we used to get people to stop asking. :D I see it's worked well.
BetaSword
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by BetaSword »

The funny thing is that he seems to be on nearly 24 hours a day. Well, his screen name is, at least. But let's just let him work at his own pace, mkay folks?

In the ever growingly immortal words of 3DRealms: "It'll be finished when it's finished."

Or something like that.