progress...

Moderator: tr1p1ea

Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

iplayti83+ wrote:i posted im not a n00b because i see how new people on here get torn to shreds when they ask for a game to come out or information on a game. i didnt want the same to happen. but, it was a futile effort becuse you found something to pick on, even though i dont see any grammar errors, but whatever.
Like how 'I' is lower case? :D Sorry sorry, couldn't resist. Don't mind me. Mods, you should probably delete these posts. :oops:
bananas... o.o
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

The only mods for this forum are sic and cyan. So basically I don't think there is anything anyone can do if someone starts cussing in this forum or spamming it.
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

Who is admin on these fora? They can do whatever they want. :o
bananas... o.o
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

Sic.

And even worst i don't think guest post was disabled for all the forums.

Post by Guest »

no the hell they weren't bitch! so i can say whatever the fuck i fucking want, and nobody can do fucking shit! fucking right jim e? and all my fucking "i"s are in fucking lowercase! what now bitch? huh mother fucker? my sentences dont start with fucking capitals and my donts dont fucking have fucking commas and theyre not even called fucking commas bitch! but i fucking forgot what theyre fucking called and now my fucking sentences have no fucking end how about that bitch and now allmyfuckingwordswillbefuckingclosetogethersofuckingnowwhatbitchyoufuckinggonnafuckingdosomethinaboutit

do something!

That's what I thought, bitch! <--- how ironic is that bitch?
katmaster
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by katmaster »

SLAY THE DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude disable guest posting and kill that guy
cheese=yum
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

lol how do we know it wasnt you? by the way, guest if ur not him, you need to get a life.
blueskies
Calc Wizard

Post by blueskies »

Anonymous wrote:no the hell they weren't bitch! so i can say whatever the fuck i fucking want, and nobody can do fucking shit! fucking right jim e? and all my fucking "i"s are in fucking lowercase! what now bitch? huh mother fucker? my sentences dont start with fucking capitals and my donts dont fucking have fucking commas and theyre not even called fucking commas bitch! but i fucking forgot what theyre fucking called and now my fucking sentences have no fucking end how about that bitch and now allmyfuckingwordswillbefuckingclosetogethersofuckingnowwhatbitchyoufuckinggonnafuckingdosomethinaboutit

do something!

That's what I thought, bitch! <--- how ironic is that bitch?
hahahaha that's the funniest thing i've ever read!
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

yeah i know! i started choking on my snickers bar when i was reading it!
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Why do people keep posting here? :x There have been 187 posts since the last real update, and most of them have not even been about metroid. Is this becoming a "chat about random stuff without fear of mods" topic? Really, if you are going to post here, talk about the metriod game. Otherwise, post in the appropriate forum. :insane:

*pokes joe to release updates or at least sorce or demo SOON*
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

Metroid rocks my socks! :D When it comes out, I will have to play it!
bananas... o.o
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

so will everyone. If it comes out before the next program of the year award, it could result in a heated battle between Metroid, Zelda, Sonic, and maybe even Fate by Fire: The Sword of Neisius if that comes out(have you seen the awesome grayscale screenshots?!?). This could be the year of the calculator games! :mrgreen:

Does anyone have any idea what happened to Joe? Or if he would be willing to provide the source code so someone else can work on it?
Last edited by CompWiz on Fri 21 Oct, 2005 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

zelda would totally own. you know zelda's popularity? plus it has UPDATED screens? its probably the most anticipated game thats coming out right now.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Yeah, if it ever comes out. Isn't most of it done? It looked as if most of the game engine was done from the screenshots. What still needs to be done? Is it just level design? Did the status bar ever get incorporated into the game? If only joe would come back.
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
lecks
Extreme Poster

Post by lecks »

r u talking about metroid or another game? cuz people go off topic alot and its hard to know what people mean when they say stuff.