progress...

Moderator: tr1p1ea

CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

oops, I thought you were talking about metroid(I guess I didn't read carefully enough) :D Well, I was talking about metroid. However, my guess is that Joe will not release it soon enough to compete with zelda, so zelda will probably beat sonic to win the game of the year. Maxcoderz shall defeat UTI once again! :twisted:
In Memory of the Maxcoderz Trophy Image
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

Dont forget about wizards......
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Maxcoderz shall defeat UTI once again!
Umm...there's Maxcoderz people working on sonic. I wouldn't realy call it a sole UTI project.
MissingIntellect

Post by MissingIntellect »

lloydkirk1989 wrote:
Maxcoderz shall defeat UTI once again!
Umm...there's Maxcoderz people working on sonic. I wouldn't realy call it a sole UTI project.
There are? Not that I'm aware of, and I'm working on the project, unless I count as MaxCoderz somehow (being former). Or did you mean MaxCoderz FORUM members...
--Steve Riekeberg
MaxCoderz Co-Founder, Ex-Staff Member
http://www.missingintellect.net
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

look, the sonic project is in the UTI forum, not Maxcoderz. If they win Game of the year(which they won't) they will claim victory over Maxcoderz(I saw a post somewhere there to that effect)
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

I meant Maxcoderz members. Being that only 2 of the people working on it are UTI staff, that hardly makes it a UTI project in my oppinion.
If they win Game of the year(which they won't) they will claim victory over Maxcoderz(I saw a post somewhere there to that effect)
A hardly think 'Madskillz' and 'Mike_K' would approve of that and I don't think the people over at UTI would be so immature. Being that sonic has so little done and they intend on porting it to different models, I doubt it will be released at the same time as Zelda or Metroid
Last edited by lloydkirk1989 on Sat 22 Oct, 2005 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissingIntellect

CompWiz wrote:look, the sonic project is in the UTI forum, not Maxcoderz. If they win Game of the year(which they won't) they will claim victory over Maxcoderz(I saw a post somewhere there to that effect)
Wow, where in the wrold did you get that idea? :o :x
--Steve Riekeberg
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

Thinking back, the post I saw could have said something about uti finally winning the program of the year award, and it could have been for a different project(fate by fire, maybe) I read it a while ago and I don't remember exacty where it was anymore. Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone or spread any fake rumors. I'll check more carefully before posting next time. I did see a post saying that UTI might finally win the PTY award there somewhere.
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

I doubt it will be released at the same time as Zelda or Metroid
If released at all, that is...

Anyway, please stop posting here until Joe has something to say or you have something important to add...
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

kalan_vod wrote:Dont forget about wizards......
Hooray for Revsoft!!!!! Maybe if I make SSP more fun and finish it... :x

I think Kevin_O may win for XXR.

ON TOPIC:
I haven't seen joe on aim in a while. Isn't he working for google now?
MissingIntellect

threefingeredguy wrote: I haven't seen joe on aim in a while. Isn't he working for google now?
I haven't seen Joe in ages...
--Steve Riekeberg
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Yeah maybe the CIA got to him or he is dissapeared in some other mysterious accident. We as staff also haven't seen him in a while. It seems like he left without leaving a whereabout-note. I guess we'll see him someday but I don't know when.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

CompWiz wrote: Maxcoderz shall defeat UTI once again! :twisted:
No you wont, Destiny Realm will own your asses of!

Now for serious, what's with all that rivalry? Some of the best projects there are now are cooperations between UTI and Maxcoderz. Think Fate By Fire, think Sonic. Sonic's subforum and webpage is hosted at UTI, but there are people from all over the place working on it, from different programming groups.
CompWiz
Calc King

Post by CompWiz »

leofox wrote:
CompWiz wrote: Maxcoderz shall defeat UTI once again! :twisted:
No you wont, Destiny Realm will own your asses of!

Now for serious, what's with all that rivalry? Some of the best projects there are now are cooperations between UTI and Maxcoderz. Think Fate By Fire, think Sonic. Sonic's subforum and webpage is hosted at UTI, but there are people from all over the place working on it, from different programming groups.
Why can't we have some for-fun competitions between the sites? :mrgreen: Maybe it will motivate some people [cough] joe[/cough] to finish some great programs. However, I have nothing against working together to make better programs. I hope it yields some great programs. :)
zapickell

plz when will metroid be done and wheres joe?

Post by zapickell »

I havent heard from joe and when will the metroid project be complete