Linux TI-83+ App development?

Got questions? Got answers? Go here for both.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

VahnRPG
Extreme Poster

Linux TI-83+ App development?

Post by VahnRPG »

Hey, just wondering, does anyone know of app development stuff for 83+ software but for in linux? My windows is screwing up lately so I'm 'hiding' in linux and finding some of the 'awesome differences' to be less than awesome >.>
I'd rather be a nobody remembered by someone than a somebody remembered by noone.

'Boku' can't save the world - Blaze Rennaul
--'Boku' doesn't have to... - Klyne Ryuuno
Blue World - Coming soon
Spencer
Extreme Poster

Post by Spencer »

I don't know what you can do about assemblers, but there is an app signer call "RabbitSign." I assume you know about your emulator options.

If you can hold on to Windows for just a little big longer, Jim and I are soon going to release our app signer, along with a new, improved way of using my assembler to generate multipage apps.
VahnRPG
Extreme Poster

Post by VahnRPG »

heh, actually a guy at work gave me a copy of Win XP Pro but I accidentally forgot it there >.<
And yeah, I saw that rabbitsign thing, but linux isn't my fortay and i'm not sure what all i'd need to compile to get it to that point. For windows I don't have any problem at all, but linux.... :/
I'd rather be a nobody remembered by someone than a somebody remembered by noone.

'Boku' can't save the world - Blaze Rennaul
--'Boku' doesn't have to... - Klyne Ryuuno
Blue World - Coming soon