MaxCoderz

for your 1 bit pleasure!

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr, 2005 3:54 pm 
Calc Guru

one of my friends is programming DDR in basic...*cough*metalhead25*cough* but dont worry about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr, 2005 9:42 pm 

Dude man I am sorry didn't realize you had so much going on. I also live in texas and taks is this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr, 2005 11:47 pm 
Extreme Poster

oooh DA i didnt realize you had so much shit going on. I hope it all gets worked out and you do well on your tests, schoolwork, etc. I feel for you man, sometimes my parents and/or teachers annoy me so much i feel like just getting as afr away from them as possible and starting anew in Canada (Toronto!!!1) or something.

Pongwars shall live!

blog is down atm. :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 13 May, 2005 9:59 pm 

Dude I saw this preview yesterday (when I wasn't a member) and I was so excited! I am not much of a fan of the keyboard game, but I like the real one where you step on the arrows yourself :) This looks awesome though! I anticipate the day it comes out.

Good Luck!

~TI84SE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 16 May, 2005 3:15 pm 
Maxcoderz Staff

DarkAuron wrote:
Okay, first off, I'm a highschool student and I have homework for school every single day of my life.

Second, I have numerous projects going on: Tankies, DDR, my biology insect project, etc.

Third, I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I come home from school, no matter how much sleep I get.

Fourthly, I've been in an artsy mood (which means programming isn't appealing right now), I got hired as a pixel artist, been doing modular origami (my first one was destroyed by my teacher today and I've been pissed all day).

Fifth, my teachers have been reviewing like heretics the past month and this week we have state testing (TAKS), but they're still giving homework, so things are a bit insane..

Sixth, I actually did a tad bit of work on Tankies today. I added a (optional) loading bar on the loading screen.

Seventh, I had to reinstall windows yesterday because windows fell through hell and found earth's core.

Eighth, my parents fight every single day, almost to the point where my dad starts breaking stuff which means I have to deal with THAT stress..

And nineth, doing any assembly requires me to sit down, concentrate, and work my ass off on it.

Sorry if that seemed flamey but.. I'm just dealing with a lot right now.

Yeah, I know how the parents thing is... Same situation here.... Wow, I even had to re-install windows... thats a coincidence... wait, I do that every week >:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 16 May, 2005 11:11 pm 

DarkAuron wrote:
Okay, first off, I'm a highschool student and I have homework for school every single day of my life.

Second, I have numerous projects going on: Tankies, DDR, my biology insect project, etc.

Third, I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I come home from school, no matter how much sleep I get.

Fourthly, I've been in an artsy mood (which means programming isn't appealing right now), I got hired as a pixel artist, been doing modular origami (my first one was destroyed by my teacher today and I've been pissed all day).

Fifth, my teachers have been reviewing like heretics the past month and this week we have state testing (TAKS), but they're still giving homework, so things are a bit insane..

Sixth, I actually did a tad bit of work on Tankies today. I added a (optional) loading bar on the loading screen.

Seventh, I had to reinstall windows yesterday because windows fell through hell and found earth's core.

Eighth, my parents fight every single day, almost to the point where my dad starts breaking stuff which means I have to deal with THAT stress..

And nineth, doing any assembly requires me to sit down, concentrate, and work my ass off on it.

Sorry if that seemed flamey but.. I'm just dealing with a lot right now.

Dude I feel for you...

My parents aren't too friendly with each other either. School sucks. I'm a freshman and I have AP classes and all honors/advanced classes. TONS of homework daily...so much stress. I'm not sleepy as you are...but I sleep at like 10:00-10:30 on school nights and I can't even wake up at 6:00.

Man, no need to rush. Just get it done sometime this year :lol:

~TI84SE

900k+ ARCHIVE
MirageOS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 17 May, 2005 4:44 pm 
Maxcoderz Staff

... same here... need sleep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 03 Jun, 2005 6:58 am 
Maxcoderz Staff

DDR is discontinued, thus no more news. Closed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9