Latenite - 1.0.6.1 Update [Monday 20/08/2007]

One suite to code them all. An complete IDE and assembler for all your z80 projects!

Moderators: benryves, kv83

benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

Jim e wrote:Will there be app support? Multipage? Support for more than 5 pages would be great, say around 90 or so. :roll:
I have no idea how to build Apps. Providing you can create a binary for them using TASM, all is good (all the program expects is that once the batch job has finished there's a file called errors.txt in the 'compile' folder that contains the TASM output (not the listing file - the actual output - so the batch file that compiles should look like:

Code: Select all

copy %3\tasm.exe
copy %3\tasm80.tab
copy %3\devpac8x.com
tasm [params, can't remember them!]  > %3\errors.txt
devpac8x %2
del %2.lst
del %2.bin
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

-b -80 i think ...
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

wasn't it
-o20
to make it output a hexfile? I never understood why you need to convert a bin file to hex when tasm did it for you.

There was something else needed to define it was intel hex i think, to lazy to check myself.
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

Jim e wrote:wasn't it
-o20
to make it output a hexfile? I never understood why you need to convert a bin file to hex when tasm did it for you.

There was something else needed to define it was intel hex i think, to lazy to check myself.
You can indeed output a hex file - and in fact I developed Firetrack (not FT2, the original crap one) by copying and pasting the hex into a VB app I wrote to strip out the extra unused bytes, copying into TI-GraphLink's BASIC editor, adding AsmPrgm to the top of it and compiling on-calc.
Spengo
Calc Master

Post by Spengo »

:o UBERNESS!!! I definitely need to get that program when your done!
bananas... o.o
Stickmanofdoom

Post by Stickmanofdoom »

Will there be a code counter, like the one in "Assembly Studio 8x", where you could highlight a section of code, click a button, and it would tell you the total size and clock cycles of the selected code? It helps so much when optimising.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Look very nice. I remember seeing this on the old forum. It will be handy because notepad isnt always a big deal :P
ImageImageImageImage
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

The code counter is a nice idea (might be a bit tricky for me, though). I tried implementing a syntax highlighting system, but it uses Rich Text Box controls (ARGHHHH) so I scrapped it. It'd be like programming in Firefox... :roll:
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Very early "test" version!

Post by benryves »

I need the help of you lovely, lovely people!
The setup file is here (571K): http://benryves.com/bin/latenite_setup.exe

It is NOT complete. The documentation is NOT finished. There are still bugs in WLAERR (only applies to those of you compiling SMS/GG code) and the lib documentation is shaky. However, I need some people to give the main program a "go", and see if there are any other major bugs in it.

You'll need the .NET runtimes!
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Wow, this looks awesome! :o Its got everything anyone could possibly need.
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

Updated the thread title and bumped (sorry!) but I really need help from you guys. If someone could help with the documentation that'd be much appreciated (it's just in the form of CSV files).
Andy_J
Calc Master

Post by Andy_J »

benryves wrote:I'd also like a full list of ALL the TI-83 Plus ROM calls, but getting a decent list in a sensible format might be tricky (and I'm not going to populate a database table by hand).
We might be able to get it to interface with WikiTI (http://wikiti.denglend.net/index.php?title=WikiTI_Home) somehow... Either remote read-only SQL access (but you'd have to parse the wiki code) or some kind of database dumps (either raw database with the wiki code or just the text).
ImageImage
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

Whats the latest news on this project? :)
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

Well, there's a fairly glaring bug that no one has mentioned so I assume nobody is using the editor, and thus I have abandoned the project in its current state. If there is any further interest, maybe I'll pick it up again.
lloydkirk1989
Calc Wizard

Post by lloydkirk1989 »

I've had trouble compiling....please don't abandon it. Its awesome!!!
Im sure other people are using it.