what do YOU think the revolution controller will be

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

gimpynerd wrote:but there may be some truth to them...aries says they will have gyroscopes and be pressure sensitive...
gyroscopes?
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
thecheat
Calc Guru

Post by thecheat »

webster dictionary:
Main Entry: gy·ro·scope
Pronunciation: 'jI-r&-"skOp, British also 'gI-
Function: noun
Etymology: French
: a wheel or disk mounted to spin rapidly about an axis and also free to rotate about one or both of two axes perpendicular to each other and to the axis of spin so that a rotation of one of the two mutually perpendicular axes results from application of torque to the other when the wheel is spinning and so that the entire apparatus offers considerable opposition depending on the angular momentum to any torque that would change the direction of the axis of spin

other wise it stays still so if you point the controller up it stays still causing a twist on the axis holding it up which translates into pulling back on your analog stick

AKA pint controller up gun on screen points up
gimpynerd
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by gimpynerd »

it would be quite interesting, eh?
Reginald Tucker (Gimpynerd) www.gimpynerd.com
Amateur Programmer / Game Designer

Want to learn Z80 assembly? E-mail me at gimpynerd@gmail.com to set up a time for lessons!
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Patori »

I find this thread hillarious, those images.... were NOT fake, were actually what it was going to be like, lol.... The wii rules...
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

I bet it will look like a rainbow! A rainbow with chrome and seizure inducing lights.

EDIT: And for anyone who doesn't realise, rainbow is metaphorical for fabulous, which is how it looks, and the seisure inducing lights...yeah, there are paphlets to proove it.