Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Post by avatardelta »

What did you think of it?
did you get it?
i have it and i think that it is awesome!
randroid

Post by randroid »

I have... I love it (especially how its so much harder than the first) but I was highly dissapointed at the last bit of the game... namely the sky temple but I guess it all just cant be awesome.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

I have the first one, and am going to get the second soon. Cant wait :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Don't have a GC :( I wish they'd make more games for the gamecube... I don't know why devs stay away from it.
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Neither do i. It probably has the cleanest hardware of all the consoles ... in some areas not quite as powerful as xbox, but it also beats xbox in some areas (like simultaneuos texting in a single pass (it can do 8, xbox can do 4 and i think ps2 can only do 1 :S)). One let-down though is the lack of programmable T&L, sure it can be tweaked and customised a little, but its not a open to developers as the NV2A in xbox.

Still, just play games like Rouge Leader (both of them), StarFox, Sunshine, Zelda, Metorid (both of them), Eternal Darkness and you will see that GameCube can still churn out some nice awesome games :).

Although im pretty sure that the next generation of consoles is just around the corner, which is exciting. I suppose you could probably get any current console for cheap :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."