SAT (Stupid Achievement Test)

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

chronoflare

SAT (Stupid Achievement Test)

Post by chronoflare »

Guess who is unlucky enough to have to study for SATs, and isnt even going to be taking them for grade until 4 years from now. ME!!! My parents just had to force me to go to take the test next year January. Stupid Midwest Academic Talent Search program. Now I have to study everyday for an hour or two.
The good thing is that I use my calculator to study. :twisted:
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Ahhh that sucks, I have about 2 more years left :(
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
teoryn

Post by teoryn »

They're not that bad, I got a 1290 without ever studying. Probably a good idea to get used to them, and studying now will save you time later, which is always good.
You've seen the posts, now see the sites!
http://hiddenuniverse.blogspot.com
http://teoryn.deviantart.com
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Well i'm studying for it too... it's just that I have to study for the NEW SATs :o I didn't study for my PSATs and only got a mere 180 but still, heh. I take em at my school and they didn't even BOTHER to check the calcs (not that I added cheats in my calc but it was highly possible without getting caught) :roll:
"Not long ago, the Black Gate of Armonk swung open. The lights went out, my skin crawled, and dogs began to howl. I asked my neighbor what it was and he said, 'Those are the nazgul. Once they were human, now they are IBM's lawyers.'"
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

I took the PSAT a couple months ago, won't get scores until a few weeks from now. They didn't care what we had on our calcs but we had to have our calcs under the desk during the reading/writing sections.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
currahee
Calc Wizard

Post by currahee »

Yeah, what could possibly high school kids do with programmable calculators? right? :roll: