how smart are you

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

Post by the_unknown_one »

I took it again, got 126 :D And again Visual Mathematician :) And its an english test, english isnt my native language, so on a dutch test i would get even more :)
Patori
Maxcoderz Staff

Re: lol

Post by Patori »

the_unknown_one wrote:I took it again, got 126 :D And again Visual Mathematician :) And its an english test, english isnt my native language, so on a dutch test i would get even more :)
actually, I've heard that those who take another language often become better at the second language than their native toungue (In higher-speak, that is...)... I dunno... just ignore me :-P
Currently coming up with a new signature idea... since my forum avatar changer was killed by an upgrade...
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I didn't know there was a classic test and a super test.
Heres the classic
[quote]
Congratulations, james!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills â€â€Â
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

hmm

@Patori: Well, i'm very good at writing it, but i'm not so good at speaking it :p
@Jim E: I'd say it's an offense ;) But i use Windows... :?
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

Patori wrote:actually, I've heard that those who take another language often become better at the second language than their native toungue (In higher-speak, that is...)... I dunno... just ignore me :-P
I think it's because you have to think more about that language than your native tongue because you don't really think at all when you speak natively. Oh, and when you take foreign language classes they won't let you use slang so uh, you have to be 100% formal to get good grades :P
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

lol

:) I love languages, i know Dutch/English/French and a bit of German & Spanish :p
Jim e
Calc King

Post by Jim e »

I know English and ASM, also I'm learning C++, and I know enough PASCAL to ask where the bath room is. :lol:
CoBB
MCF Legend

Post by CoBB »

Patori wrote:actually, I've heard that those who take another language often become better at the second language than their native toungue (In higher-speak, that is...)... I dunno... just ignore me :-P
That's BS. I'm far-far-far more confident in my native language than anything else, and everyone I know is confirming the same about themselves. Those who handle a foreign language with ease always happen to have spent much time in a region where that language is spoken.
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

I was checking through old topics and found this, idk why i never seen it because feb 05 was the time i was the most active over here i think :roll:

I got 111 as score (did the test kalan posted) and I am Precision Processor.

iqtest.com gave me higher score but it was so easy that i'm sure it's even less accurate than the one I just passed (in kalan's 1st post)

EDIT: That would be funny if someone scored 666
ImageImageImageImage
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

Hehe, didn't expect to perform so good. My IQ score was 140 and I am a Visionary Philosopher.
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

I don't drive small cars.
patz2009

Post by patz2009 »

That strange IQ test wrote: Congratulations, Patrick!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Homestar
Extreme Poster

Post by Homestar »

Congratulations, Homestar!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns â€â€
Image Image Image Homestar just earned .75 maxcoins for this post.
KermMartian
Calc Wizard

Post by KermMartian »

I got 142 on the Tickle test and 159 on the iqtest.com test, but I'm pretty convinced that both are of questionable veracity.
Image Image Image
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

I'm so smart that I didn't do this test.