Resident Evil 4

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

randroid

Resident Evil 4

Post by randroid »

Has anyone else played it or looked into it? As of now I've been playing it for about 15 hours (nearly straight) and its just that addicting. Its not exactly like the other RE games (no zombies!). Just wondering how the maxcoderz crew thinks on this game.
Shawshank87

Post by Shawshank87 »

its my favorite game ever, ive already beat it two times and i still want to play it
Try your hand at turn based war strategy on your TI-83/Ti-83+ with Catch 22. Download now:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fi ... 35508.html

Project Cartel Details:
http://calcwebzine.com/index.php?option ... mid=0&id=8
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

Only played RE1 on the Gamecube... best part ever (and ever, and ever, and ever)... though I will try RE4 aswell, if it's being sold for the budget price :)
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

RE4 is great, I love when the novistadors (I think thats what the bugs are called) vomit on your and your face and eyes decay off of your skull. Any I love blowing heads apart!
Floodkiller
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Floodkiller »

I love RE4! I have played through normal mode twice (once for real and the other time to have fun with the unlimited ammo rocket launcher and the chicago typewriter(which I unlocked in assignment ada :D)) and I am now playing through pro, which is alot harder due to the fact that they can kick my ass in two hits now :P. I can't seem to do as good in Mercenaries, however, as I have only unlocked Wesker so far (who still kicks ass :D). I only have the gamecube version, as when I tried the ps2 version at a friends house, the controls were just not made good enough for me, and made me realize its not worth it even for the extra stuff.

However, I still need to get the other resident evils for whatever system I can get them for. I have only played the demo of RE2 on the pc, and got my ass kicked cause turning is sooooo slow with arrow keys.
Main Projects:
Zombie Attack: 20%

Side Projects:
???-25%

Staff member of Hikaru Rakuen Programming.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Necro this is yet another bumped thread by you ... are you going through the archives or something? :).

Fair enough though, RE:4 is a great game ... definately one of the best from the entire last generation.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

I have played through RE4 several times and want to state that RE4 is now best part ever (and ever, and ever, and ever)...
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

Well, if we are counting, I have beaten normal 3 times as new games (no weapon carry over), and beat it in cuntinuation several more times, and beaten professional start to end dozens of times with and without continuation, one of my files had nearly maxxed out a number of thing (money, treasures) and I of course unlocked all the weapons (merc and assign ada chicago typewriter and hand cannon).

I always wonder why there were pistols after the red 9 as it easily is the games best pistol.