Music

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Homestar
Extreme Poster

Post by Homestar »

threefingeredguy wrote:
Homestar wrote:They are somewhat of a punk rock genre but have a strong classical understanding of music making a really good combination.
I'm not sure you know what punk is.
Nope :D
Image Image Image Homestar just earned .75 maxcoins for this post.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

kalan_vod wrote:@Paul: I am excited for the new SLM album, and they are touring with a stop in my town with Less than Jake and Big fish (real big fish?)..
You don't know Reel Big Fish?! They were one of the only ska bands to ever be a popular band. In 1997 (a long time ago, but it seems like yesterday) they were a huge band, got played on MTV all the time, and were even in a movie. Their new CD just came out (or got leaked) last week.

Streetlight Manifesto's CD isn't being released on the tour like they said it would. Now they're saying it'll be out for the NEXT tour they go on which will be them headlining instead of Reel Big Fish. It's a bummer.
Super Speler

Post by Super Speler »

Eh, Reel Big Fish CD was released the other day (although I got it two days earlier through a friend working in a store, shh...).
Ajaxhunter

Post by Ajaxhunter »

Been forever since I posted here, but in response to:
hop wrote:Any instrumental punk/rock/metal?
Try Behold The Arctopus, Canvas Solaris and Sleep Terror for crazy instrumental metal.

For a more post-rock take on it, try Pelican or Russian Circles.