Rave On

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

hop
Extreme Poster

Rave On

Post by hop »

Just wondering what you guys think raves are and what your opinion is of them because I don't really know the opinion of anybody but ravers.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Re: Rave On

Post by kalan_vod »

hop wrote:Just wondering what you guys think raves are and what your opinion is of them because I don't really know the opinion of anybody but ravers.
A industry or techno house mix music scene, where people party. Large sums of people, and a common occurrence of illegal drugs are used. Also it is usually in a abandoned or vacant place such as a warehouse.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

kalan_vod wrote:
hop wrote:Just wondering what you guys think raves are and what your opinion is of them because I don't really know the opinion of anybody but ravers.
A industry or techno house mix music scene, where people party. Large sums of people, and a common occurrence of illegal drugs are used. Also it is usually in a abandoned or vacant place such as a warehouse.
That sounds like a dictionary definition.

I've never gone, but it sounds like it could be fun.
kalan_vod
Calc King

Post by kalan_vod »

threefingeredguy wrote:
kalan_vod wrote:
That sounds like a dictionary definition.

I've never gone, but it sounds like it could be fun.
Straight from the brain, I went through a techno phase..
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

Techno is actually a distinct subgenre of dance music, whereas any electronic dance music (EDM) could be played at a rave.

Techno is the term silly americans use for edm. lol silly americans, you so silly.