Grand Theft Auto 4 Trailer

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Grand Theft Auto 4 Trailer

Post by tr1p1ea »

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

At time of post its less than 3 hours to go until GTA4 trailer is released! :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
Halifax
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Halifax »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I thought I was the only GTA fanatic here lol GTA for life. All haters can hate but GTA is the best game by far and started its genre. GTA4 looks f***king realistic as ever dude. Look at the water and the shadows and the textures. I am sorry but the only thing that made me loose .00001 respect for rockstar was that they let microsoft pay them to make the port available for 360 at release of the PS3 too. :x

Also note for all you Saint Row supporters. Why I did not like Saint's Row is because it made life TOO shiny to be realistic and that is why GTA4 beats Saint's Row. And Im going to buy PS3 just for it.
bfr

Post by bfr »

Cool.

I played a previous version of this game at my friend's house a few years ago and thought it was decent. I was pretty bad at it, though, and normally ended up driving into the water or somehow getting "busted" or "wasted."
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

It is short.

but I admit it looks cool
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

Glad it isn't more rap and doesn't look as terrible...might get.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Im also glad its not another MTV sellout 'gangsta' rap game. Eastern european (Russian maybe?) mafia (or so it seems) is heaps cooler anyways :).
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

w00t! I should add GTA:SA was the first game on my new computer. Hope my vid card can run it!
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
Halifax
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Halifax »

yeah tr1p1ea all though the gangsta game was kind of fun. But to me it looks like New York?? Just the astehectics look like manhattan. I could be wrong but the bridge he is walking on in the end is in new york. Plus the complex city just looks like it. Also this is just a rumor but I heard the city will be 5x larger than San Andreas and will be expandable through download extensions that have missions and cars built in to them. Which would keep the game fresh until GTA V comes out :) j/k
MeowHead2adg1

Post by MeowHead2adg1 »

Halifax wrote:yeah tr1p1ea all though the gangsta game was kind of fun. But to me it looks like New York?? Just the astehectics look like manhattan. I could be wrong but the bridge he is walking on in the end is in new york. Plus the complex city just looks like it. Also this is just a rumor but I heard the city will be 5x larger than San Andreas and will be expandable through download extensions that have missions and cars built in to them. Which would keep the game fresh until GTA V comes out :) j/k
I often formerly found some of the to be unfulfilling, that was until i landed my free job, which was excitement!
Halifax
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Halifax »

Here is the Grand Theft Auto 4 Trailer Analysis. It provides you with many things to think about and I love how much it shows of the details in the trailer. Like did you notice the guy driving the blue car fixed the rear view mirror while driving?!?!?. Did you notice how big the city was in the show of the bridge and water at the end. Anyways here is the link.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=83880
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

I have been in love with GTA since GTA III came out, it was the sole reason to own a ps2 in our town. When Vice City came out, our whole school would talk about everything...Since they seem to like to come out on my birthday, it makes it even more special.
The Revolution is here...
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

Halifax
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Halifax »

OMG very nice. It looks really detailed. Wood chipping of the broken in door. Bullet holes in the glass and his clothes look much better. Gameplay also looks *BIG*.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Awesome! Definately shows you a bit more than the first, i think the story sounds a lot better than san andreas so far.
coelurus
Calc Wizard

Post by coelurus »

Any alternative sources for the video? Is it the second trailer that can be dl'ed from gamespot?