Assistance needed.

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

threefingeredguy
Calc King

Assistance needed.

Post by threefingeredguy »

I play a game with some members of a forum called Genmay (short for General Mayhem). The game is Cybernations.
It's a browser game where you form nations and you can trade and fight other nations. Right now a huge war (so big in fact that it's the third global war in the history of the game) has erupted, and our alliance is under attack by a much stronger one. Unfortunately my squad is comprised of mostly inactive members and we need more people to help. If any of you could join up and send me a PM, that'd be great. My name in the game is threefingeredguy. For your own safety DON'T join our alliance until you're told to. We're being attacked daily by new enemies.
After the war is won (we're allied with one of the strongest alliances in the game so we're bound to win eventually) there will be lots of wartime spoils to distribute. If you don't want to participate in the war, feel free to join up anyway and set your nation to peaceful. However if you do that, you're not likely to get foreign aid until after the war is over since it's a fairly pressing matter. It's a fun game, give it a try :)
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

Lousy draft-dodgers! :P This sounds sort of like Civilization III (but online of course). Sounds interesting!
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Hm, it seems that due to the fact that the war is huge (12,500 wars out of 40,000 registered players when 1/3 of those players are probably inactive) they've decided to close registration. The admin himself got his nation destroyed. Things are getting hectic. I'm just barely keeping myself out of anarchy. If I get attacked by all the nations I'm at war with in quick succession, I may not survive the night.