Advice to Young Men from an Old Man

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Have some of you guys registered with VREETI?
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

Anybody who directly identifies with a political group (I am democrat, I am liberal, whatever) of any sort or most who are currently employed at a top political position should not be allowed anywhere near politics. Ever.

They play with the very foundations of democracy, tuning the so called representatives of the people to their own likeing, almost ridding the democratic device of it's use.

Especially Christian politicians.

Both politicians and those attach to their political stance use politics to play out their role in society, instead of reason. Politics is good for gathering followers, not for saveguarding their freedoms and values.
necro
Calc King

Post by necro »

hop wrote:Anybody who directly identifies with a political group (I am democrat, I am liberal, whatever) of any sort or most who are currently employed at a top political position should not be allowed anywhere near politics. Ever.

They play with the very foundations of democracy, tuning the so called representatives of the people to their own likeing, almost ridding the democratic device of it's use.

Especially Christian politicians.

Both politicians and those attach to their political stance use politics to play out their role in society, instead of reason. Politics is good for gathering followers, not for saveguarding their freedoms and values.
I don't understand that at all...be more specific because I don't know what you are talking about.