Two Worlds (ZUXXEZ)

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

King Harold
Calc King

Two Worlds (ZUXXEZ)

Post by King Harold »

Ok, it looks cool. But it looks very much like Bethesda's 'Oblivion', so much in fact that the words "Oblivion clone" would apply to most of the game.

Have a look at http://www.2-worlds.com/ and see for yourself.
leofox
Calc Master

Post by leofox »

Wow, that's just eerie.. They look so much alike.
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

This would've been better if the model on the website was actually in the game as well or if there where moar pics of her.
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

haha good ol' arc- oh I mean hop
except for the girl that you never get to see in-game, it does pretty much look like Oblivion doesn't it..
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Check it out, this guy's wearing all Daedric gear. He could probably kill me, I only have ebony.

In all seriousness, if it plays like Mount & Blade, I'll like it a lot. Mount & Blade is awesome.
Delnar_Ersike
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Delnar_Ersike »

All we need now is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's environmental killing engine and we have a perfect fantasy FPS/RPG. 8)
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

Still waiting for a game with a dynamic magic system instead of just a couple of scripted effects. Or almost any dynamic system for that matter (yeah, gravity and ragdolls, great, we get it now). I guess doing all the same things from the past decades with yet another 10,000 polygons more is also a form of progress.

You're supposedly able to kill things like dragons the size of cities with a sword bigger than yourself, but cutting that fern next to you? Oh no then we'd have to employ innovation in our game development processes. Can't have that when repetition is plenty profitable.

It'd even save development work.. make the first basic chemistry engine and the first physics engine extended to cover parts of meshes instead of just entire bodies and poof you've covered all the low level content for all trade skills simply by providing the player with means to create his own, in game, while increasing realism to levels never seen after text-based games. For all games now and in the future.
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

Delnar_Ersike wrote:All we need now is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's environmental killing engine and we have a perfect fantasy FPS/RPG. 8)
Nononono, Mount & Blade's fighting engine was the best ever.
cartj

Post by cartj »

I saw a review in game informer that says that it is very similar to oblivion but way better. (I hope it is because that would be one awesome game :) )