Hey, I'm back

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Hey, I'm back

Post by the_unknown_one »

Yea, I'm finally back, wanted to check things out and perhaps talk to some people I haven't seen in a long while. I left a while ago because it was gettting boring here, hope it's better now :) Unfortunately I'm not into ti calc programming anymore, due to lack of time and motivation mostly. Maybe sometime in the future, when I'm not so busy anymore, I might start a new project. Well, I hope you guys aren't annoyed at me being back =p I'll try to be less stupid ^^;;
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Moved for you and welcome back :).

I hope you can do a little thinking about programming some time though, always good to dabble now and then, even if you cant reserve the time for a big project.
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Well, at the moment I don't even have time for dabbling, I'm way too busy with school and Go. But I hope that when I finish this year I might be a bit less busy (at least during the summer vacation) and can do some coding. I graduate this year :) People, pray for me to pass, because my endwork and maths are BITCH.
Liazon
Calc Guru

Post by Liazon »

yo! it's good to see ya again.
Image Image Image
benryves
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by benryves »

Hello, and welcome back! :)

Do you not have time for any programming, TI or otherwise?
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Of course I have time for the programming I have to do for school, but I doubt I'll have any time for programming apart of that in the coming months, probably not until the summer vacation (when I've graduated). My maths and endwork are killing me at the moment, so I have to work very much for that, and I am studying Go a lot as well at the moment, since in March I'll be representing Belgium in the European Youth Go Championships, and since it's the first and last time I can have a chance to participate in this event (since the age limit is obviously 18 and I'm 18 this year (not yet, June 30th, coincidentally the same day I graduate from high school =p)), and it's the first time Belgium's participating, I want to do very well, but I have to improve a lot yet ... So I don't think i'll be coding any TI stuff anytime soon :p But I'll still be checking things out here ;)
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

There is a new $50 returning-to-maxcoderz fee, unknown. Please forward payment to my PO Box. :yes:
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]
threefingeredguy
Calc King

Post by threefingeredguy »

No send it to me, I'll give it to Digitan.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

Kinda hard for me to do when I don't live in the USA, don't have your adress, and don't have the money. I'm poor ;.;
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

CONVENIENT PAYPAL SERVICE ( NO ADDRESS NEEDED )

OWNER LOCATED NORTH OF BELGIUM ( NOT USA )

ALSO OFFERING PLUS PLUS LOANS! ( SPEND THAT MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE! ) **

** Kneecap damage at own risk.
the_unknown_one
Calc Master

o_O LOL =D I don't have a credit card either, so I can't use paypal =P Btw, how do you know I live in Belgium? ... STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! *hides*
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

Haha nice one awiz .. err i mean hop :).
Of course I have time for the programming I have to do for school, but I doubt I'll have any time for programming apart of that in the coming months, probably not until the summer vacation (when I've graduated). My maths and endwork are killing me at the moment, so I have to work very much for that, and I am studying Go a lot as well at the moment, since in March I'll be representing Belgium in the European Youth Go Championships, and since it's the first and last time I can have a chance to participate in this event (since the age limit is obviously 18 and I'm 18 this year (not yet, June 30th, coincidentally the same day I graduate from high school =p)), and it's the first time Belgium's participating, I want to do very well, but I have to improve a lot yet ... So I don't think i'll be coding any TI stuff anytime soon :p But I'll still be checking things out here ;)
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
King Harold
Calc King

Post by King Harold »

Welcome to the home of Bram Tant a.k.a. Dantes/The Unknown One.
I'm an amateur programmer, game designer and guitarist.
I'm 16 years old and I live in Belgium.
maybe that has something to do with it :P

@hop: I never saw 'kneecap damage' at the "**" before :P but its of course logical to warn people that they could damage their kneecaps when they kick a wall in frustration about a Plus PlUs loan.

and welcome back Unknown One
hop
Extreme Poster

Post by hop »

the_unknown_one wrote:o_O LOL =D I don't have a credit card either, so I can't use paypal =P
I use paypal through online bank orders (so no credit card) but I remember why that wasn't an option for you either. It wasn't serious anyway.
Btw, how do you know I live in Belgium? ... STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT! *hides*
It's-a me, ma- I mean aww.
@hop: I never saw 'kneecap damage' at the "**" before Razz but its of course logical to warn people that they could damage their kneecaps when they kick a wall in frustration about a Plus PlUs loan.
It's actually a warning brought up to me by the loan providers, something about their ensurance plan. Just pay on time and you won't have to worry about your kneecaps is what they said.
DigiTan
Calc Master

Post by DigiTan »

I guess we can work out some kind of installment plan. Welcome back unknown.
My diet consists of nails, code-stealers, and HP fans.
Projects:

Robot War [TI-82, TI Flash App]
Sonic the Hedgehog [Multiplatform]