Gamespot give Zelda:TP am 8.8

Feel like posting Off Topic? Do it here.

Moderator: MaxCoderz Staff

Arcane WIzard
Calc Guru

Post by Arcane WIzard »

Same point; even though he is anti-Wii it got an 8.8. So if you're pro-Wii or not anti-Zelda like me it would score much much higher from your point of view.
tr1p1ea
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by tr1p1ea »

That is the other extreme, which is not what i want.

I would like them to have been somewhere in the middle. But i mean you cant have everything ... i will of course be buying the game when it comes out here:

14d 1h 3min 45sec and counting :).
"My world is Black & White. But if I blink fast enough, I see it in Grayscale."
kv83
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by kv83 »

about 15 days, 10 hours, 59 minutes over here :'(
Madskillz
Calc Wizard

Post by Madskillz »

tr1p have you played GoW?
It is a lot more than just pretty graphics. By far one of the most thrilling online experiences around. When kill somebody you can go over to them and kick their face into the ground. That is just one thing among other "finishing" moves. One can slice a dude in half with a chainsaw as well. GoW is a beautiful game dont get me wrong. But it seems to me unless you have played it, there should be no judgements about the gameplay. Because honestly it is ripe with gameplay and adding little touches like the ones I listed above to make it a thrilling experience.

Sure the story blows and the single player is fun, just the multiplayer is where it all comes together, and honestly would you expect anything else from cliffyb?
The Revolution is here...
crzyrbl
Calc Wizard

Post by crzyrbl »

The only way I would give a 8.8 rating is if the wii-mote was annonying to control, they made it so incredibly easy that it was turning into a chore, or some other major mistake that would actually stop me from wanting to rebeat it later on, which is what nintendo games are practically known for. That said, GoW looks good too, and I dont read Gamespot normally anyways.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.