save bug

Moderator: Kozak

hello

save bug

Post by hello »

Whenever I quit the game (using the menu its the only way to exit)- I try to get back to the game it says my chapter isnot correct but I did not do anything- I read your 'errors' page and this is not one of those cases. This happens to me more than once- and I have to start all over- Can you help me or make a bugfix? my email is kant00008@Hotmail.com
DJ_O
Calc King

Post by DJ_O »

Did you have more than one chapter on your calc? The first time I played I had all the 7 chapters on my calc (the first one was unarchived) and whe n I quitted the game and re-entered the game I got yhis error too.

Kozak should look at this and he should also fix the keep missing bug too. :?
ImageImageImageImage
Kozak
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by Kozak »

Hmmm I can see a possibility with all chapters on calc which I never thought of. Sharp thinking Kevin! Ofcourse I am trying to fix all bugs but the ones that don't pop up on every calc are hard to fix because they are 'imaginary' for me.
"They say that sea was created by a man named Maarten Zwartbol, a long time ago...." - Duck, an old Corbin version
DarkAuron
Maxcoderz Staff

Post by DarkAuron »

not yet have I had a problem with TVF; I have all 7 chapters on my calc and it loads just fine; same with my two friends' calcs, they work just fine with all 7 on there.
[Gridwars Score] - E: 1860037 M: 716641 H: 261194