MaxCoderz

for your 1 bit pleasure!

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thank you!
PostPosted: Sat 03 Sep, 2005 3:40 am 

Thank you for making this awesome RPG. I have spent so many hours leveling up and exploring, it's getting ridiculous. I never thought a calculator RPG could be so fun, addictive, or entertaining (to read and play).

So thanks for spending years making this, and - also - thanks for those little midi's in included in the zip file. They're very fun to listen to (got any more? :P)

Quote:
Even though I tend to shy away from memory hogging RPG's, “Verdante Forest” amazed me.

The start of the game is a bit slow, since it takes forever to kill the first few enemies and level up (you constantly miss your attacks) but once you get past this first block, the game is all downhill. I spent several hours alone on the first chapter in the game - and there are a total of 7, intriguing, fun chapters.

The graphics are excellent, and I never ran into any major bugs. The story is very interesting, and keeps my interest. Leveling up is a fun and easy process, as long as you update your “spirit” early so that you don't always miss attacks.

Overall “Verdante forest” is a very fun, addicting RPG for the calc. Just give it a try. Download it.

-my review of this at ticalc.org (not in-depth, I know...)

And for the fourth time...thanks :)
Chris

Post subject: Re: Thank you!
PostPosted: Sat 03 Sep, 2005 3:45 am 
Calc King

[quote="ignition"]Thank you for making this awesome RPG. I have spent so many hours leveling up and exploring, it's getting ridiculous. I never thought a calculator RPG could be so fun, addictive, or entertaining (to read and play).

So thanks for spending years making this, and - also - thanks for those little midi's in included in the zip file. They're very fun to listen to (got any more? :P)

[quote]Even though I tend to shy away from memory hogging RPG's, “Verdante Forestâ€ÂÂ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 03 Sep, 2005 9:52 am 
Maxcoderz Staff

Can never have enough thank you messages :). Thank you 8) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 05 Sep, 2005 7:39 pm 

Hmm...quick question. I'm on Chapter 5, and had just started it when my calc crashed and RAM got cleared. Now I get an error everytime I try to play Chapter 5.

Anything I can do about this?